1. Have students make predictions of how water pressure depth compares to air pressure at surface.
2. Have them make a list of what they think happens to a person at increased water depths to find out their preconceptions on water pressure
3. After viewing the clipsL discuss their list of brainstormed ideas and correct or add to it what they learned from the flickclip.
4. Discuss the effects of HPNS and how it effects humans.
5. Try an experiment showing how water pressure can affect objects such as a Styrofoam cup at depth using a pressurized chamber.